Instagram

Ebates.ca

Monday, January 23, 2017

Angelynna's 6th Birthday


Angelynna was celebrating her 6th birthday on Dec. 30, 2015. On that day, she was really sad because she felt nobody remember her birthday. She asked me if she could go with me at work. I granted her wish to come to work on that day because I knew what she felt and thought that nobody cares to mention or sing a birthday song.

I observed her the whole day, she tried to smile and pretend to be happy. At her age, I thought she cried that easily and also thought that she forgot her birth date but I was totally wrong.

At 5:20 PM, when the children in my care and I went to the other classroom waiting for their respective parents to pick up, I never seen Angelynna nowhere in the daycare, I became so worried. I thought, she followed us! I went back to the classroom when I heard somebody's crying inside. My heart melt as I saw her crying on the corner of the classroom. I asked her what what had happened, she simply said "nobody love's me" she sobbed... I told her how much I love her, the reason why I did not prepare her a birthday party because I was working however, I will make it up the next day on the 31st. By saying it, she stopped crying and started to smile and hugged me so tight.

One more she requested was the Clawdeen Monster High Birthday Cake. Although, this time she had no visitors but I can feel how happy she was.

Here's the video of her 6th birthday celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts