Instagram

Ebates.ca

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Flower Birthday Cake

Happy Birthday to My dearest Friend Sarah
Sarah is one of friend here in Montreal, I know her when I went back to high school at PACC. She is a very nice, kind and caring woman who sometimes taking care of my children when they their home and I cannot stay with them. To make my story short, when we moved to our new apartment, we hardly talked to each other because of the works she have and I am also busy with my studies.
presentation1Three days before her birthday, I decided to make a surprise birthday party for her. It was not really big celebration but I prepared some foods aside from the cake I bake and decorated. April 28 2014, Sunday I know that she it was her day-off so I called her at around 11:00 a.m. I asked if she has something to do that day. She said "No". I invited her to come to our apartment because I told her that my children already missed her and I want her also to meet my new born baby. What she doesn't know that I made special for her to celebrate her birthday.
When she came I told her to go straight to the kitchen, she sat down. She didn't surprise that there was foods on the table because I always cook foods for my family. Then, I told her that we made something special because it was her birthday. We begun to eat and chat, we laughed and so on. Then, I said, closed your eyes while I got up to get the cake I prepared for her. When, we started to sing a birthday song, she opened her eyes and saw the cake I made for her. She was teary eyed and said "Thank you very much, but you shouldn't do this, you should not spent to buy cake for me." I told her that I did not buy the cake I bake and decorated it by myself.
Her reaction was priceless. "Weehhhh" she said. "Now this time you lied, I do not believe you because I know you for two years and I did not see you bake and decorate cake." These were the words she said. I simply smiled and told her that everything we learn if we are eager and patience to learn it. I, myself did not expect to learn in decorating cake but I did it for the sake of my daughter who believe that people can do things in life. I need to learn to let them see and believe that there is nothing impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts