Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Angelo's Baptism

This picture was taken on my baby's baptism on July 05, 2014 just before the ceremony was started. We arrived early at the church so, we had nothing to do except taking pictures one after another. My baby was sleeping at this time.

Its just so bad that most of the pictures were deleted from my computer and just a few were saved. Well, at least I saved a few, am I right?

During the ceremony, my baby Angelo was looking at the light of the candle held by his godfather Jean-Luc. It was so amazing that my baby did not cry during the ceremony, not even when the priest poured water on his forehead.

It seems that baby Angelo really likes the water as it soothes him during that hot day. Why water is one of the symbol of baptism? It is because water is essential to life. It symbolizes the life giving grace that sustains to those who become the children of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts