Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

AristoCat Birthday Cake

1977048_10153634581954848_1035824282785331458_n
Aristocat (Cute Cat) Birthday Cake for my friend Sarah's one and only daughter Amira on her 23rd birthday last January 23, 2014.
One of the best cake I'ved ever made. LOL'z, Well I can say it is! My Friend Sarah asks me if I can bake and decorate a cake with cat on it because she wants to surprise her daughter. I was hesitant at first because I didn't have a clue how to make a cat.
As a new to my craft, I did not make a promise to her since I know myself it would be difficult to do. If I would make it this will be my first because I never done this before. Yet, I told my friend yes I will try to make it for her.
_sam7026
To make a fondant cat is not easy. I did tried so many times with no success so I need a help from Mr Google. I made several research online and in YouTube on how to make a fondant cat. I am very much happy that I found this tutorial and I was able to follow the steps. Of course, the first time I did was not really nice looking, so I also made several attempts until the picture above was the result.
My friend Sarah had called the next day asking not to continue the making of the cat because she feels it very difficult for me. However, everything is already made but I never said anything to her that it was done. I just told her that it was okay.
The day when she picks up the  cake she was like an awed... and really amazed how the cake turns out. She thanks me for so many times and paid more than the amount I asked for.
This is the link I used for making my pinky kitty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbCaI5ToGX0
presentation4
💝😉Thanks Sarah for giving me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts