Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Following My Dreams

This poem was written year 2004 a month before my departure. It was really a dream come true when I hear "Congratulations" after the interview.

I still can recall this event, I arrived in the Renaissance Hotel two hours before my interview, I felt so anxious, I am like getting sick, LOL'z. 

After several applicant complaining how difficult was the interview, I felt I'm dying. When I heard my name, I went straight to the room and silently praying. 

All the butterflies in my stomach were started to disappear as I feel that the interviewer was very nice and very accommodating. He knew, I was nervous and asked me if the room was cold for me, I replied, yes a little bit. I was totally surprised when he got up & turned the air condition down. 

What a relieve to meet Mr. Nice Guy... Thank you so much!

Following My Dreams
To be successful in life is what I ought to be
So I study hard to obtain my degree
Obstacles and trials were on my way
Still trying hard as long as I can be.

Going far away is always my option
Foreign land is my destination
Looking for another job is my intention
To give my family a good living condition.

It seems that my dreams will come true
Got accepted and soon be flying to
Liberated and sophisticated country to pursue
Canada, I'm on my way to see you.

Following my dreams and the place destined
Tickles my heart as I begun to imagine
A new life, a fulfillment of my dreams
Thanks God for this blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts