Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Mocha Cake Goldilocks Style

10609511_10153476033039848_5414398637862640741_n
More practice! LOL
This cake was our thanksgiving cake special treat for the family. I made this cake about two years ago. It is a very late upload but that's okay right? Well, it is more of a tradition that every Canadian celebrate thanksgiving day but for me it is much more deeper thoughts that we do really need to celebrate thanksgiving not just the day calendar stated but because in our hearts we are blessed.
Every thanksgiving my family and I have dinner in honor with this feastivity. At this time, I made my first thanksgiving cake which my children and husband to enjoy.
My daughter asked me why the color is gray. I have to laugh out loud, really, she made me laughed. She was looking for the Mochalicious cake that I used where everybody loves to eat however at this time, I made mocha cake ala Goldiclocks. The color and the taste was not the same as what I always baked for her. The taste is good but my daughter didn't impressed at all She was looking for the other Mocha Cake she loves.

                   By the way, thank you to the owner of the blog where I copied the recipe... sorry I forgot the link... all the credits belong to her. I am willing to use the recipe again in some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts