Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Cabane à sucre Chalet des Érables Car Ride

It’s almost a year now, when my friend Sarah and my family went to Cabane à sucre Chalet des Érables. It was nice to remember the joy and laughter we shared especially my children when they rode the car despite of heavy rain and a little bit chilly. 

Sarah along with my children went on to a car ride while I was filming them. Sarah loves and care my children as if they are her children. She is trusted and loved by my children too. 

Though, I felt cold and wanted to go home, sheltered and be warmed but as I saw that my children really enjoyed the activity at Cabane a sucre, how can I say let's go home... The whole adventure was really worthy and forever to treasure. Thanks Sarah once again you always made our day. I love you!

This was just one of the activity...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts