Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

The Most Precious Gift I Received

This poem I made after the confirmation of my 3rd pregnancy. At that moment, I was really upset knowing that I couldn't continue my study in nursing program due to my situation and also I was worried because of my previous complications. I know it will be another difficult situation in my part.

I heard so many negative things towards this pregnancy, somebody told me to abort it but I had to stop them of saying it because that's one of the thing I hated so much. Even life is difficult for me however I believe and always believed doing negative thing will not make my life better. 

Day by day, looking on the four corners of my room, praying to God what I have to do. Fell asleep after tired of thinking then woke up with a sweet smile the next day was a good plan and to believe, trust and have fate in Him.


The Most Precious Gift I Received

They said, I am not lucky
For life is very lousy
Well, I didn’t consider it that way
Cause I have the most precious gift from the Father Almighty.

Having two wonderful children
What a wondrous feeling
Plus another one coming
That gives another beautiful beginning.

I’ve been battled for so many frustrations
Heartaches, adversity & too many to mention
But these gifts I received have given me more inspiration
To hold on tight and continue to my unknown destination

I am so thankful to God
For the blessings I have in hand
I will keep & protect these gifts as long as I can
Love them and guide them for all the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts