Instagram

Ebates.ca

Friday, January 06, 2017

Very Optimistic Indeed

A great quote to start for the year 2017

“You've mastered the art of living! It doesn't matter how many obstacles life puts in your way, you overcome all of them! You are always optimistic, but never lose sight of reality. With this attitude you are perfectly equipped and turn every lemon into delicious, sweet and healthy lemonade!

This saying is so true, I am very optimistic. The hard life I’ve been into taught me to be positive and be hopeful all the time, even though, I knew it is really impossible to achieve a great success in such a short period of time. However, there were times that I want to give up and accept defeat yet if I will listen to the inner core of myself, it always says; don’t give up, just continue and you will see a better you in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts