Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

The Journey

"The Journey" is one of my favorite songs. When I feel so down I just have to sing the song to keep myself back on track and throws out the negativity that undertakes me from time to time, although problems may not completely go away, but at least it helps me a lot to keep me going with this journey.

One of my favorite leisure times is making photo-slideshow but I had stopped for a while and now I started making it again because at least I keep a souvenir for all of the photos of my family and I rather just vanish when the virus attacked on my computer lolz.

Most of the pictures on the slideshow were taken during my High school graduation here at Montreal, Quebec and TAV College where I received my Academic Excellence Award.

My walks of life while I am away from my family are not as easy as it was. I experienced all kinds of difficulties and obstacles that sometimes I regret why I followed the most challenging path in life.

But yes, I did it! God provides me the greatest gifts of all: courage, brave, love, perseverance and my family.


                                                                The Journey by KSerye



This is my recent photo-slideshow with my own voice singing "The Journey" of Ms Lea Salonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts