Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Angry Birds Birthday Cake

This cake is a three layers Swiss Chocolate flavor with Strawberry jam filling. The cake was decorated with grass butter cream icing with fondant Angry Birds on it. I heartily bake and decorated it for  my friend Ninia Garan's only son Gabriel post birthday party. The size of the cake was 8 inches round by 3.5 inches high.
angry-birdsThe decorative details was inspired by the famous game Angry Birds, although, it was me who chose the theme, the birthday boy was ecstatic and happy to see his cakes unfortunately I forgot to bring the candle for the celebrant to blow. Well, the birthday boy used his imagination and creative ideas as he pretended that there was an invincible candle to blow.
It was a blast party with so many games and foods. The visitors were happy and so the family of the celebrant and the celebrant itself.
The highlight I think was when I opened the box which contained birthday cake for the celebrant. Everybody was awed when I exposed the entire cake for them. Yes! I flattered... LOL. Some told me I should brought my business cards so they can call me if they want to order. Well, next time I will brought my business cards with me.... hehehe!
This time, I made my own angry bird characters, eggs and king piggy, those were made from fondant. I am so thankful to my friend that she gave me a chance to do this cake as this is an opportunity of mine to practice more in baking and decorating cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts