Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Princess Birthday Cake

10624820_10153471138624848_5269080906000091777_n
For everything, there's always first time so here we go, my first ever baked and decorated birthday cake for my one and only daughter Angelynna
On December 30, 2014 was her 4th birthday. She requested just before her birthday to have a Princess Birthday cake. I told her that yes e have to buy her birthday cake on the store same as we usually did in her previous birthday and her brothers however, she wanted me to bake a cake for her, with of course decorations.
I was speechless because the fact that I have no idea in decorating cake and also not good in baking. I remember one time I baked a cake and it was a big failure because the result was like cement. huhuhu! Really a problem for me.
Well for my daughter I am going to try again, who knows maybe this is the time. I tried to bake two weeks before her birthday, my first attempts was a big failure. I followed the instructions but I really didn't know what happened why the result is a big fat "F". After five times of attempt, I am glad I did it. Wohooh! A big success really I was happy.
Then the decorations, well, I knew it was not perfect but my daughter was really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts