Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Angelynna's First Birthday

I really thought that I had lost these pictures. I've been looking for these pictures almost everyday. I dugged already all of my USB's however, I was no luck. Just now, when I looked again the back up thingy I found all of these pictures. Yehey! I am so much happy.

On her first birthday she was wearing Cinderella dress. It was a little bit big for her however, she love's wearing it. Hahaha, she was overjoyed as I can see it in her smile. At her early age, she still has no hair but that was okay because she was cute! 
It is good to remember such wonderful occasions like this. I am a proud mom to make blog of what had happened to my children's lives and share it to the world particularly to my family, friends and relatives since I live in the other part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts