Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

My Beautiful Angelynna

Writing is one way to express our emotions whether we're happy and in the state of sadness. 
I wrote this poem, while I was still in the hospital spending my first lonely new year that was year 2010. I was alone, feeling lonely, I felt the emptiness in that hospital room. I saw myself crying. "Nah... that's not me", I said to myself. 

In that moment, I lied down and glanced on the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. I took pen and start writing, when I finished, I smiled and said to myself "this poem is heartily written for my one and only daughter" who were also alone spending her time in the nursery room due to her complication.

My Beautiful Angelynna
God has given me a priceless gift
That the value cannot be determined
Upon my womb for nine months laid
A precious little one I cared.

When she came out to see the world
As a mother knows she was puzzled
Made her worried and cried aloud
My dearest little one need to be cuddled.

Looking at her face when sleeping
So sweet, adorable, an innocent human being
She is like an angel that has no wings
That God has sent her for me from heaven.

AngelYnna, you are so beautiful
You made me happy that I long for
Being part of my life so wonderful
Happiness and satisfaction which I'm proud for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts