Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

An Extraordinary Friendship

I believe that people in our lives will just pass and go as in this world has no permanent. I met several people that hanged up with me while at school, work, parties, etc... most of them remain friends through the help of the social media (Facebook). I am updated about what was happening of their lives and vice versa but there are some kind of friendship that I considered as extraordinary.

Yes, that's what I describe of my friend Sarah, she is such a good person and my relationship with her and my family is an extraordinary friendship,  even though there were time that I am annoyed and talked nonsense, might be rude but she remains unaffected. She always smiles and make me laugh at the same time make me annoyed too sometimes hehehe!...

It was long over due we haven't talk with each other, I was hurt when she did not came last year's birthday celebration of my kiddos, the reason why I refrain myself of calling her. However, I am hoping that at least she will call or text.

It was really a surprised that day when I saw a miss call from her. I thought that she know my new number, when I pressed the call back I heard her voice, she was like puzzled who called her, we both in the same boat actually because I was puzzled also lolz... Well, here we go again, I heard her laughed and so I laughed. That's a good one!


Thanks Elaidia Assimi a.k.a Sarah for being a good friend to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts