Instagram

Ebates.ca

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Lego Movie Birthday Cake

Lego Movie Birthday Cake
This was my first time making big and tiered cake. This was my son "DJ" requested for his birthday. I am not an expert to make this kind of cake but I managed to make it in short period of time. My effort was really worthy because he was so happy and felt very special on his birthday.
presentation1Although, the cake was not perfectly decorated, my son DJ was very proud that for the first time, it was me who baked and decorated the cake for him like what I did for his sister's birthday. Making this cake will acquire a lot of efforts to do like making Lego pieces and the characters. I never did this before so I asked my friend DJ's (my son) godmother Gerasil to make it for me. Well, I tried to make one but it became a laughing figure. I laughed so loudly after I finished it then I showed to my son and he cracked up.
Hahaha... Someday, I will try to make figures like almost perfect.
This is vanilla cake filled with buttercream icing. Unfortunately the buttercream icing was not enough and so it covered it thinly. We even can see the actual cake inside. The cake was dry a little bit which made me upset but to my son it was a perfect cake.

Happy 8th birthday once again DJ. I wish for many more years to come in your life, good health and be a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts