Instagram

Ebates.ca

Friday, January 20, 2017

Personalized Pillow


I am bored I can think of so many things to do to avoid boredom and sewing is one of them. I am not an expert for this skill however I know the basic steps in sewing. I learned and I started to like when I was in high school. My mother of course taught me the very basic of sewing and then I learned some of those steps during my second year high at school.

Making pillow is very easy to do. For the love of my children I decided to sew a personalized pillow for them. The picture above is a personalized embroidered yellow pillow case for my eldest son "DJ" and the pink one is for my daughter "Ynna". It was my first time for embroidering yet I managed to finish it like pro hahaha! Well, it's not perfect but for my children who appreciate everything I did for them was amazing!

I made these pillow cases because my son and my daughter always fight whos who the pillow is. Since the name is on it there is no more fights. Problem solved!

Their reactions after I finished sewing the pillow cases, were overwhelming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts