Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Chrysanthemum flower cake design

flower-cake
"Chrysanthemum flower cake design"
This cake was requested by my daughter. She wants me to bake her favorite Mocha cake with the chrysanthemum flower on top. This was 6 inches by 3 inches. This design was part of my practice in decorating cake by myself. It was a little bit tricky in holding the icing bag and in applying the pressure on it. However, if we have patience and determined to pursue nothing is really impossible. Just trust in yourself that you could do it and you will see the result and the progress of your efforts to finish your project.
Decorating cake before was just a dream and I thought, it will remained as part of my fantasy. Yes! I am a dreamer. I dreamed to bake and decorate cake particularly icing flowers and this was it! This was one of my cute and simple flower design.
Thanks to my daughter who believes that I have the ability to learn new things. My daughter is one of my biggest fan who always trust and think that everything in this world is always possible.
So far, it was another best practice. My daughter was really ecstatic with the outcome. She told me that it was like a real flower. I really love how she reacted, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Flowers are without doubt the best gift you can present to your loved ones. Whether it is your friend's birthday, a wedding of your classmate, you have a dinner party to attend or any other occasion; flowers are the best way to go. Now there are a number of different ways you can employ to find great deals on flowers. You can buy fresh flowers as well as dry, a single bouquet, or flowers in bulk, for wedding or for funeral from various flower retailers. Here are some of the top ways to find flowers at cheap prices. condolence wreath delivery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments... have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts