Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

DJ’s Baptism


The first blessed sacraments my eldest son ever received are his baptism. DJ was baptized when he was three months old at Madrie de Cristiani Church in Lasalle, Quebec. As a mother, it was the best feeling in the world when my child received the sacrament.

He was so young to understand what happened that day but when the priest poured water on his head, I can feel the Holy Spirit tickled him as he giggled during the ceremony and then fell back asleep until the baptism ended.



By the way, my husband and I chose our closed friend to be his godparents, Joe and Gerasil. They are very supportive and are good friends to us.

For those who came the ceremony and joined in welcoming DJ into the christian world, 
thank you for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts