Instagram

Ebates.ca

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Lightning McQueen Bed


This was my second painting creation. Just too bad that I do not have a picture of my husband’s truck where I paint an ads of his plumbing business before, that was my first painting.

45036_489535699847_6365433_nMy eldest son’s favorite Disney character is Lightning McQueen. Therefore, my husband and I, made a car bed for my son since, he (DJ) is a fan of this movie. It was me who painted it that lasted for almost a whole day. My effort was really worthy because DJ loves it so much, he slept on that bed with smile and proud that his daddy and mommy made it for him however, we had lost it when our apartment was infested with bedbugs and cockroaches.
Including this bed, we abandoned all our stuffs in that building. Everything is now a memory and what it remains was part of my treasured moment. My effort of painting the whole bed is being forgotten but the memory of my son’s sweet and big smile is being painted in my heart and forever to treasure.
My point of making blog about this photo is to remind me of what I did in the past and to show to my son that I care for him. He maybe feel that I didn’t because when he wants to buy something I refused to buy most of the time yet in my heart I love him so much. My heart is aching every time I saw him disappointed, but to spoil him in materials things is also a bad thing.
Through, posting this picture and make blog for it, maybe my son will feel and see how he too important for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts