Instagram

Ebates.ca

Sunday, January 08, 2017

My 35th Weeks Pregnancy

These pictures were taken when I was 35th weeks pregnant with Angelo. 
DJ and Ynna were really excited to see their baby brother. 

During this week, I already suffered extreme mood swings and frequent contraction. I was being monitored every 24 hours at the Lasalle Hospital since they suspected abnormalities of the baby. I was being ultrasound twice every visit once in the morning and before going home. Another reason of the closed monitor was I was at risk. My first pregnancy had preeclamsia complication and my second pregnancy was a gestational diabetes. 

Likewise, it happened again with my 3rd pregnancy, a gestational diabetes and at high risk pregnancy due to my age. I was in my 36.

Thanks God, even complications underwent, my baby and I survived...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts