Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Golf Theme 80th Birthday Cake

slide1
Golf Theme 80th birthday cake. One of my best design!
Well not really my original design. My friend who had ordered this cake was actually who gave me this design therefore I was using the original as my reference. I add a little bit of details like the golf bag and the lettering on it and I also alter some. The design is not complicated as I thought it was.
presentation1Thanks to the original designer, I don't know who but I am very thankful for the inspiration for making my cake creation possible.
For the old man, it was a fondant. It was not easy creating fondant old man. I attempted several times with no success but I never gave up until I created the one standing on the picture. I was so happy with the result and content and I was hoping that my customer feels the same way as I feel and of course the celebrant.
By the way, this was a surprised cake for my friend's father in law. The cake is a Mocha which was also a request from my friend's husband.
To my friend Jean, thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful experience by making this awesome golf theme cake design.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day.

17 comments:

  1. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. best golf swing training aids 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose a destination that offers a lot of activities and things to do. How to play golf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting here. I check your blog too.

      Delete
  3. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! best golf carts reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments, have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Undoubtedly, Florida has become the Golf Capital in USA and in the world as well. With 365 days of sunshine and over 100,000 golf courses in Florida, it has become an excellent destination for every golf player. Moreover, the place offers Florida golf packages that can cater to every level of player too.
    justinrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loaded with a golf bag filled with clubs, golf push carts have a very low center of gravity contributing to ideal weight distribution, exceptional stability, and good balance.
    https://www.bestgolfcartsreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. motu patlu games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Figure out how regularly you plan to utilize your golf set. The all the more frequently you play will help you decide what number of adornments you require your new golf set to have.Best golf push carts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is as it sounds! Yes, from time to time we do it for free! Wireless Golf Coach wants to help everybody improve their game. The topics vary and include all aspects of the game. Keep a look out for them on the Wireless Golf Coach FanPage. golf swing analyzer

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to believe we have some golfers in our audience, I could not avoid sharing this with you. If you're not a golfer, sorry. visit the website

    ReplyDelete
  11. The recognition that sports is just not a sport alone but a whole new lifestyle has ensured the development of properties that would blend in with the vacation and the sport of choice. callaway supersoft balls

    ReplyDelete
  12. I touch really precise version these articles I stingy there are writers that can create moral stuff.find a golf course

    ReplyDelete
  13. Golf ball markers come in two flavors, personalized and non-personalized. There is no such thing as generic golf ball markers, because each of them can be personalized to a certain degree. Snell ball

    ReplyDelete
  14. I take in some new stuff from it as well, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your data. Top golf rangefinder in market

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts