Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Honestly Daddy

Honestly Daddy Ynna's First Dance Spectacle 2013

My one and only girl Angelynna's first dance spectacle, taken when she was three years old. She loves dancing and singing! If she only can dance and sing all day long, that's all she wanted to do. I know and I believe dancing will be one of her great asset in the future and maybe singing too. Cross my fingers!!! Well, if its granted and blessed from the Father Almighty. 

However, she declined to go back to her dance class after these events because she wanted to try for ice skating. in the year 2014 and 2015, we were too late for Ice Skating registration, then this year, we made sure that will be on time however, when we get there she refused to register and she wanted to go back for the dance lesson. 


So as she wish, we went back to register for the dance (ballet and top dance) lesson. I cannot wait for her second big event.

Going back to her first dance spectacle, most parents and guests applauded my girl because she dances better than the others. Well of course, I saw it and I was really proud but I cannot bragged about it in front of the other parents.



Congratulations baby girl, mommy is very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts