Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake

10952240_10153684414269848_8808995050026405884_n
Mickey Mouse birthday cake covered with Swiss butter cream icing for a baby boy.
This cake was ordered from my high school classmate at (PACC) Pearson Adult Career Center, Montreal for her 2 year old son. It was my first time making fondant Mickey Mouse so I think it is not really perfect. However, I tried my best making this one for the little boy who loves Mickey.
I had search several tutorials online for making Mickey Mouse fondant and I found so many of them including videos from YouTube.
Credit belongs to the owner of the video. I really learned a lot from her tutorials, yet my creation is not perfect but at least I produce that looks like Mickey. It was a great experienced making fondant Mickey and of course the whole process of making this successful decoration.
By the way, the cake was a Vanilla cake filled with Pastry Cream and covered with Buttercream Icing. All the recipes I found it from Wilton website. If anyone is interested, you can google it.
So much for that, I am very thankful that my friend really likes the outcome.

Hoping for next time project with you, Tasha... thanks for your trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts