Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Crispy Roasted Pork Belly Filipino Style

1658153_10153634616619848_4342230983253155377_o
Crispy Roasted Pork Belly Filipino Style or lechon in Filipino language
This was my first try of cooking crispy roasted pork or shall I say lechon in our language (Filipino). Lechon is very popular for us (Filipinos) especially if we have parties and or during holidays.
Living in Canada is difficult to find a whole roast pig or lechon cooked by Filipino. We can order or buy most of the time in Chinese restaurant or kiosk but the taste is not the same as well as the crispy skin of the roast pork.
I was searching in Google to find an easy recipe as well as detailed instructions of cooking a good tasty Pinoy roast pork. Google never fail me because I found one recipe that my family and I love it.
Kusina Master thank you so much for sharing your delicacy!


http://www.mykusinamasterrecipes.com/roasted-lechon-pork-belly-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts