Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

DJ's First Birthday

presentation1-1
Hahaha... I found this made newsletter for 
DJ when he was celebrated his first birthday...
Most of the family's old pictures are started to disappear since all my children become curious of the computer and became smart of using mouse where they laughed every time they point and click the mouse on one of the folder on the screen. OMG! kids now a days so smart!
Anyway, thanks God that I recovered some of the old pictures but the rest were already gone for good. Going back to my eldest son's birthday, despite that we had faced several bad circumstances that time, we still celebrated his birthday. We invited few friends and the family of my husband to celebrate with us that day. I cooked several Filipino foods and ordered whole roasted pork (letson) for us to enjoy. His godmother Gerasil helped me also of preparing some foods and his godfather was the one who took pictures for the celebration.
The celebration was indeed successful! Family and friends were happy and of course the celebrant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts