Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Life begins at 40

Life begins at 40 is an old saying, with so many interpretation but it is up to us how to understand the meaning of it. 

In my part, I was deeply nervous thinking if I reach this age and what accomplishment I have when I step this new chapter of my life. 

I become so obsessed of the so-called achievement, because I feel that I did not accomplish anything but now I come to realize, I did & accomplished a lot more than I expected. I am truly blessed that God has provided me another life of existence here on earth to be with my family.

Life Begins at 40
Never thought of this day
Celebrating life at forty
Thinking what my life would be
For another year, God has given me.

I woke up feeling so great
Hearing a birthday song while in bed
With hugs and kisses
What a true love from a family indeed!

This is it! I am forty now
A blessing from up above thus I vow
To be good & set example to my fellow
And be the best mother to my kiddos.

They say life begins at forty
Yes, now I look in the eye
Here comes my 40th birthday
A new beginning to my journey.
😏

2 comments:

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts