Instagram

Ebates.ca

Monday, January 16, 2017

Halloween Cake

presentation1
This cake was our Halloween cake.
My first ever made cake for Halloween. The cake itself has three colored chocolate, cream cheese with green color and butter cream icing in orange color. I made an experiment of the taste for this one. LOLz... The outcome was really great. The taste was awesome!
I am using the regular Vanilla Cake recipe and I added Nescafe espresso and Baileys. I also put Cream Cheese on the cake and swirl it with the knife. My family loves it, so moist and tasty. It taste like mocha cake.
When, we cut the cake, I was stunned with the colors and how it turned out. So cool! Sorry, I forgot to take picture maybe next time.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts