Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Canadian Citizenship Ceremony

So proud for another lifetime achievement... 
at last I am already a Canadian citizen started on Feb, 12, 2014.
 
I know, I renounce my Filipino citizenship at this very moment. I felt guilty slightly! However, there are many reasons of what was happening behind. Later, I will apply for dual citizenship to bring back my Filipino citizenship. As of this time, let me rejoice that the long time of waiting this opportunity was over.

So many frustrations, heartaches and tears before I achieved such a wonderful fulfillment in life. Yes, to be a Canadian citizen is one of my dream ever since I build my own family. My children is my future and so becoming one of the citizen in this free country is also my future. I will promise to be loyal and contribute for the better economy. I will work hard and use my knowledge, love and education to help my children because youth including my children are the future of our nation.

Holding a Canadian flag so proudly was an awesome feeling of mine that day. It was like "a dream come true" and I am living now the dream I had before...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts