Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Academic Excellence Award

I am so happy and proud for having my sacrifices paid by this Academic Excellence Award during my graduation at TAV College in my Early Childhood Education Program on Monday June 08, 2015.

My experienced in going to school were so difficult because my time were divided in so many things, these includes homework, study when there were exams and oral presentation, researches, making arts and crafts, lesson plans, doing household chores, helping kids with their homework, attending meetings and so many to mention,  managing all of these were just purely crazy. I thought, I will not surpass everything but thanks to God that he had given me a lot of courage to tackle and sort it out without me going insane. God provides me this special power and inner strength to conquer my fear of reaching my goals.

Although, there were many times that I want to set back and just do nothing. I admit, I said to myself "life is really unfair". However, I believe that someday my fate will change for a better. I really did not expect to have this award. Until now, I am still thinking the very surprise moment on my graduation day when my supervisor had approached me and told me that I have to deliver a speech, I'm, like what? and Why? How come?

Even though, I am not ready, not prepared and of course not used of talking in front of so many people (improntu) on the spot, I accepted it well, was there any choice? Before, I admit I delivered speeches but I was prepared most of the time.

I am such blessed to achieve something like this. My achievement is humbly dedicated to my parents, brothers and my own family (my husband and my children).



Thank you, Lord for this blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts