Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Purple Rossette Cake

10731092_10153471159139848_6487786674436068836_n
Wow... I never thought I can make this beautiful cake decoration. Whee, I love my own creation!
This is Wilton Method of basic cake decoration. Well, what can I say I love my own work! Yeppeyyy!!! Love it, love it and love it. Every time, I look at this picture it reminds me how I started to bake and decorate cake. My first and second attempts were all failed and were like a disaster however, I never gave up. It was my daughter who keeps on telling me I could do it because other people know how to do it.
This picture I attached is really true "Never give up! Set a goal and Go for it!" At this moment, my baking was still not perfect because I had to bake three times. My first and second were like a rock! Those cakes ended up in the garbage hahaha! I feel ashamed of myself, but what can I do? I followed the recipe but it turned out no good.
The third one was okay, not the best but was okay. My children enjoyed having a treat for their supper. I feel amazing looking at my creation. My eldest son cannot believe at first that I did decorate the cake but convinced and believed later on.
Well, even me I never thought I could do it myself. In my entire life I was only dreaming to bake cake and decorate yet it was really impossible to accomplish that was I always thought. But here I am, very proud of what I did. The best one so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts