Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Baby blue dress and Long sleeves


This is my latest dress creation, made with love especially for my daughter and son. I decided to sew this dress and long sleeves when they got invited for a birthday party. The theme for that party was "Winter Wonderland". The celebrant made a request that all her guests will wear baby blue or white.

It was really a short noticed so I do not have time to shop for the suit and besides I didn't have much money to buy. I went to Fabricville store and I found out that day I can buy material for less.

My daughter Angelynna likes it very much and very proud. This is the 5th dress I made for her and I am very surprised that she knows how many dresses I made for her when my friend Jovelyn asked her how many dress mommy sewed for her.

2captchaThis long sleeve is for my eldest son and of course he is happy and proud too. This is one of his favorite.

One thing that made my stress away is when I made my children smile and happy for every little thing I made for them. Apart from that, it saves me money also. Savings is great!
I am hoping for another time to sew another suit for my kiddos.
Here's the material cost:
For dress
ribbon
zipper
$9.69
$1.00
$2.00
long sleeves
buttons
$4.99
$2.00
Total
$19.68


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts