Instagram

Ebates.ca

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Birthday and Baptism Frozen Cake

sam_2361
Birthday and Baptism Frozen Cake
As a beginner, making 3D figures of Queen Elsa and Princess Anna is not easy to do but I really tried my best since I promised ate Yolanda to make a sugar figure and also I want to let myself experience the beauty of making these figures. LOL'z, applying the make up is really not my crafts. Well, at least they're look like a girls.
Olaf is my favorite figure I made for this cake. He is very easy to make. Olaf should be at the top of the cake, however Queen Elsa is bigger so I have no choice to change their position.
Since it is Erica's baptism too, I add the rosary beads and cross in the middle to complete the theme and tell to the visitors and guests that she celebrated two different events in one.
Thanks to Ate Yolanda for trusting me to make this wonderful cake theme design. It is really my pleasure to do this sweets arts.

 Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts