Instagram

Ebates.ca

Monday, February 06, 2017

Calypso Water Park Field Trip

Calypso Water Park is Canada's Biggest and Best Theme Water Park.  July 10, 2105 was our Daycare Field Trip to Calypso. I was so thrilled and excited to go to this beautiful place. I am living here in Canada for 16 years now and this is my first time visiting this place. I am so thankful that I become one of the educator at Doremi Garderie because it give me an opportunity to visit places I never went before.  

At first, I planned to go just by myself so I can relax and enjoy but then I realized that I become so selfish to my children and husband that I know they also want to see and visit this place to enjoy. My children were overwhelmed to Calypso, it is indeed so beautiful place to visit. We stayed most of our time where my husband and I knows our children were happy, the Pirate's Aquaplay and the Zoo Lagoon.  

My baby Angelo really curious to go inside and play into the water while Angelynna was all over these two places going back and forth and when I become dizzy of following her, she stopped thanks God. 

DJ's favorite is the slides in the Zoo Lagoon where he spent a lot over there. DJ and Angie were hesitant to go at first because they thought it is deep but when they try to swim they do not want to go out from the water because they're both having fun. DJ keeps going back on to the slide plus the water is warm. While I am taking pictures, my husband was there life guard. He never leave them even though he was tired and in pain. Kudos to you daddy! 

Very nice ride splashed, DJ and Ynna. I knew you were really enjoy this trip.  DJ tried his best to swim. He told me "Mommy take picture on me while I am swimming" lol... Mommy said, "OK, smile" hahaha. 

My princess...I took this one after she got tired of running and going to two places. Angelo keeps his daddy busy hehehe... Angelo had fun playing the zebra spitting water What a ride on the head of the snake...Angelo stick out his tongue to drink water. So curious little fellow... Picnic at the Calypso Selfie with my cutify My three chiquiting sweet and lovely...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts