Instagram

Ebates.ca

Monday, February 27, 2017

Good News To Hear

November 06, 2015

I am still nervous when I went to work because of the inspection the day before. I am worried about everything, in my thought, maybe the inspector had a bad comments on me, maybe I made mistake or maybe I am not qualified to do the job.

Related imageOn that morning, I really want to absent, the nervousness was still in me. However, I had to go to work so no choice... When I entered the daycare one of my co-educator hugged me and congratulated me. I am like for what? Do I win a lotto? How I wish I won the lotto... but No! not lotto. Sighed! I was puzzled, really, really puzzled.

Hahaha, after she released me from hugging, she said again "Wow! you are highly qualified early childhood educator ranked/level #2 and you never told anybody here". She really talked so loud that her voice had echoed the whole place. I replied what? "Who told you?"

The lady inspector said to our director that my ranked/level is number 2 highly qualified early childhood educator. Ha? Wait, that is really true? I cannot imagine. My co-educator told me to ask for salary increase based on my title. For now, I did not went to the director to ask for salary increase I will wait till she will offer but if not maybe I will pursue the increase next year.

Hahaha! It was really a surprise Thank you Lord for the blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts