Instagram

Ebates.ca

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Counting My Blessings

BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining softwareFor the past few days or even months, I became so emotional. I knew that this time will come. The feelings that I am alone even I have my husband and children with me, the feeling that I am so down even I achieve my dreams to find a job for a longest time, the feeling of worrying of everything and the feeling of not being lucky. All of these feelings had been attacking me over time and that myself is started to fall out.

Day by day, these emotions were slowly killing me. Just before New Year, I was thinking and asking myself, why am I feeling this way? I always said to myself that everything happen for a reason and I thought I love challenges? These are the few things that's running unto my brain. Then, I have to look back, what did I achieve? what are the things that keeps me going?
Tears fell down freely on my face. "O God! I am really sorry for doubting you. I know that you always care for me." Yes, I have to count my blessings instead of looking for the negativity that tries to destroy me everyday.
Photo credit: http://covermyfb.com/…4632-count-your-blessings.jpg

No matter what... it is only myself is my greatest enemy and that the adversity is just part of my life. I need to focus on what I got and the blessings from God.
What are the blessings to be counted?
  • of course my life
  • love of the family
  • my precious children
  • friends
  • enemies? hahaha of course they are included in the blessings I counted because myself is one of them and all the negative thoughts that tries to govern my whole being these past few days.
  • educational attainment
  • unconditional love from my mother and brothers relatives
  • health
  • there are too many to mention and so I do not have to worry and just be content and satisfied of everything.
Be thankful to God!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts