Instagram

Ebates.ca

Friday, February 10, 2017

My Dearest Angelo

This poem was created for my youngest child “Angelo”. At the moment of pregnancy confirmation, there were so many what ifs? Based on my risky and very complicated previous pregnancy plus my age, my doctors and some people suggested an option to abort, but of course “NO” is my answer. My youngest is a blessing from God he is mine and my blood. 

"Whatever happen I will let you see the world even if the cost is my life." My message to him "Angelo" while he was at the comfort of my womb.



My Dearest Angelo

Having you in my womb was beyond priceless
Risky conditions and other complications were just spices
A blessing from up above is ceaseless
Having you as my child is a pure happiness.

At 7 months you scared me
You never moved as you should be
To great mommy “Have a good day”
Thanks God in Heaven that you’re okay.

Tough decision we made
To let you out, doctors did
A scary moment I prayed
Please God, let my Angelo be alive.

My ever dearest baby Angelo
I felt your pain when complications stroke you
And if I could take that pain away from you
I will take and have it for you.

In that crib, you’re lying down
Sleeping with those wires attached and beeping sounds
Rattled my heart and I was drowned
With my weary heart and tears ran down.


I love you with all my heart baby…
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts