Instagram

Ebates.ca

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Cupcakes Bouquets


These bouquets were made of cupcakes. I took my time making it for three hours the night before the celebration. It came out cute and beautiful. As always, I never thought I could make such bouquet like these however, if we really are determined to do we can make it possible.

My friend who came to celebrate with us thought that it was real flowers, but when I said that those bouquets are cupcakes, she almost couldn't believed it. Making these cupcake bouquets was a part of my practice in decorating my sweet arts. I admired it very much and loving y creation hehehe I love my own! These cupcakes bouquet were placed as our center table.

Making sweet arts like this is slowly became my hobby and I really enjoyed every bit of it. I am looking forward of making it as if my body is already longing for creating something special. In this, my husband and I, celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary with our friends and of course with our children. It was just a simple get together barbeque at the backyard.

Aside from celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary, it was my hubby's birthday too plus Father's day celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts