Instagram

Ebates.ca

Monday, March 20, 2017

GitCoin: Watch Videos Earn Money

I tried to search in Google if there’s a website that will allow us to make money through watching free videos online and I bumped into this one. The site name is GitCoin. You will earn points by watching videos but not only that but there’s a lot of option in earning points.

In my part, I just focused on the videos. I tested the site for a few hours for about five days. I accumulated about 514,000 points with the equivalent of $5.15. It is not bad at all. Just now, March 20, 2017 I tried to withdraw the points towards my Paypal.

I received the money in an instant I’m like wow, that is really fast. The amount I received is $4.90 US. If you are interested to join with me please click the link below.



My first payment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts