Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, March 09, 2017

What Makes Me Different Today?

What a nice compliment I received from one of the parent in the daycare where I work. It made me so happy and makes my heart melt. Hahaha!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor

Parent and me convo today:
Parent: did you do something different?
Me: what do you mean?
Parent: you look so different.
Me: like what?
Parent: you look so beautiful.
Me: really? Thank you.

Hahahha, bisan ilad RA diay to. Mitoo pod, lanay dayon ag atay. Pastilan...
( Laughing... even I know it was not true)

This was just another compliment so far since I cut my hair and fix myself up. What I mean is, putting a little bit of lipstick and foundation when going to work, I really did not expect people will noticed it. 

Well thanks to those who noticed my looks, really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts