Instagram

Ebates.ca

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Spice Birthday Cake

Spice Birthday Cake
This cake is lovingly baked and decorated for my husband who celebrated his 48th birthday and father's day at the same and also our 9th wedding anniversary. He was a plumber and an auto mechanic before he got an accident therefore he has an obsession of different tools.

Now, that he could not work anymore because of his health condition, I tried to make him happy and make him special on this day buy creating tools cake. I really tried my best to make this cake and the tools. However, I forgot to buy a fondant for the tools, what I got was a little piece of fondant left from my previous project. Well, I utilized them even though not good as what I wanted to be but carried already. My husband was happy and thankful. It was my first time baking cake for him though.

Aside from what he wanted for his cake, he also wanted me to use the icing comb for the side. It was my first time using it and I found it a little bit tricky. I added more buttercream on the side so that when I comb the side, the cake is still covered with buttercream. Making this cake took me a lot of time, it was just like trial and error for combing.

The cake was Spice cake filled with fresh strawberries. It was a real yummy cake and that what he really wanted on his special day. the tools were not properly done but the thought and my efforts of making them were the most important for him which made him happy and be thankful for.

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AND HAPPY 9th Wedding Anniversary... for these three events every year I know that sometimes you forgot to mention our wedding anniversary but for me it was not too important, what matter most is how we strongly survived the difficulties of life together with our dear children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts