Instagram

Ebates.ca

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Have a long walk today

Had a long walk today... OMG!!! it's been along time since I had this kind of walk. My friend and I decided to go to Atwater Market today because I want to buy cactus plants.

I brought with us my youngest son, so he can experience to ride a bus and subway. He was so happy, even if he felt so tired but he never sleep. As we ride the train and the bus, he was holding my hands. Every time, I tried to let go., he said "Please mommy don't let me go, I am not scared but I want to hold your hands." He was so cute, he talked non-stop.

The only thing was I forgot to take picture while we're on the bus and metro. I thank to my friend Sarah for accompanying me to my walk today
 
Taken somewhere at Atwater, one of the park, we had to stopped so he can play and chased the squirrel.

Traffic Exchange with 1,361,000+ members

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts