Instagram

Ebates.ca

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My Youngest Angelo

Welcome to the world my youngest baby Angelo.

When I started to walk again from giving birth, I slowly walking right through the nursery at the Lasalle Hospital to see my newly born baby. I was excited to see him despite of the difficulty walking doesn't bother me at all.

When I saw him, I was totally hurt because he was in the incubator and have wiring attached. I knew that this could happen because he was a premature baby but still painful in my part that he was suffering.

As I also fight with my roller coaster emotions, I couldn't helped but cried! Even though, my Angelo and I had this experienced, I just have to be thankful to God, that we had survived. Now, he is already a 4-yrs old very healthy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts