Instagram

Ebates.ca

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My First Glance of Angelo While Inside My Womb

Modern technology is just so awesome because I had a chance to see my baby while inside my womb. It was not just a regular ultra sound but a 3D scan of my baby.


In this picture, he was then at 35 weeks when I was being monitored every two days in the hospital. I was at a high risk pregnancy because of my age and a history of previous pregnancy complication. My condition in my third and last pregnancy was so difficult, my doctor tried to make my pregnancy to the nearest due date, however the complication went bad.


On August 11, 2013, during my hospital visit, the monitor's progress reports were bad, my baby inside had stopped moving and the heartbeat seemed to be deteriorated. On that day, emergency C-section had done. It was a quite long operation but thanks God after 3 hours my baby was taken out, I heard his first cry but I wasn't able to see him. The brought him to the nursery room for further examination while I remained in the operating room for over 6 hours due to more complications.

Thankfully, we're all safe and sound! Thanks God in heaven...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts