Instagram

Ebates.ca

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Anxious for a Big Decision

I rendered my big decision at last...

While I am happy with my recent job as an early childhood educator, my heart still looking and longing for something. One of my biggest dream since childhood is to become a nurse. Every time, I saw somebody wearing their uniform made me jealous. In my head, I want to wear that uniform too and be in the health field. 

When I did my stage in Caregiver course and had a chance to be in the hospital, it made me felt so great. I felt "WOW" in myself, I was so proud and happy helping and taking care of the patients in the hospital.

Well, I tried to be in the nursing program way back in 2012 but was cut short for a heavy personal reason. At this time, I registered again for one of the health care field and stop with my recent job.

I am a little bit anxious but at the same time happy. My school will start in October 10 this year.

I have free time for a month at least, relaxing, taking care of my children, cleaning the house and of course writing my blog.

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck & hope you will do best on the program you just choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & thanks for visiting my page.

      Delete

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts