Instagram

Ebates.ca

Friday, August 03, 2018

My Admirers

I am so overwhelmed with all my admirers, my lovers & my life. They kept me occupied & busy all day at home and every where hahaha... I love them so much even though they make me crazy.

I been posting pictures one by one because I'm afraid of losing this pictures. My computer warned me already that he needs to rest lolz... too old!!!

Well, as I found this pics everywhere, I
know I'm not organized with pictures, it just upload everywhere, therefore I really need to look or search for it. Just a while my computer said "back up important things" hehehe, of course pictures are one of the important things stored in my PC.

So much for that, this pictures were taken year 2014. My baby Angelo is really a cuttie, well yes... all of them are true cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts