Instagram

Ebates.ca

Friday, August 03, 2018

DJ's Elementary Graduation

June 18, 2018

DJ's Elementary graduation, my eldest son's first step to the real struggle of life in high school, lolz... I may say struggle because of my experienced, so many homework, projects etc to do. He has been complaining already of homework when he was in grade school, how much more in high school? But you know I believe that there might be changes of this behaviour who knows? People always change & I hope he will change for better.

I already posted this pictures in my other blog but here I am again posting it here, because you know why, maybe I will close that blog. So, I rather to post again here to make it sure I don't lose it like some of other pictures.

Well, God bless to you my son David Emeliano Ward. Mommy Loves you always. Even though, you are hard headed like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts