Instagram

Ebates.ca

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Wandering Jew Plant

Wandering Jew plant is one of my houseplant collections, this plant is beautiful & very easy to care & propagate.

I started this plant with very tiny cuttings I found in Walmart when they were cleaning. I never thought, it will grow easily & rapidly.

The picture posted on the right was a tiny little piece, I thought she is dying and need to be rescued. I took her home hoping she will live and continue to grow. I always moist the soil and continue caring for this little fellow. I observe its doing great as the days go along.

Below is the picture after 4 days. WOW!!!, I saw life in my Wandering Jew plant. There's hope, I'm so happy.

 So,  I observed this plant is very easy to propagate & to take care of. We don't need to be expert or have the so-called green thumb to have this in the soil. Just water it every time you see that the soil is dry.

As I became attached to this plant, I made a researched online and I found that that there are so many varieties and they are all beautiful.

Now, I want to collect them all unfortunately I don't know where to buy the rest of the varieties I like.

By the way, the last picture posted is the same Wandering Jew plant, this is the picture after 5 months. I already made a cuttings on it and started a new plants. They are already growing also. I will post he update soon for the new plants from cuttings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts