Instagram

Ebates.ca

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Love From A Distance

Credit: https://www.amazon.com/Distance-Means-Little-Relationship-Artwork/dp/B01MAZF524

You’re in my thoughts and in my dreams
Beautiful smiles that beams
Through the darkness as it seems
Sun shines above that gleams

Dear heart believe it’s true
That someone fall for you
Love from a distance I know
Difficult to reach, makes me blue.        
                                                             
                           Though we are far away                        
But our heart beats in one way
Direct to the path, hope one day
Miracle will happen, we will stay.

You are my sun that shines
In this gloomy life confines
Giving me inspiration every times
My love for you is divine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a great day.

Popular Posts